Monday, January 24, 2011

Sims 2 Site Not Working

I have been absebt from designing for too long, I know, too many personal reasons. Recently I have started making some new outfits, mostly bikini and underwear, it's probably what I do best. I have been trying to post them on my sims 2 website with no luck. Links won't work, and I got an email from free webs saying my space was used up, even though I have hardly anything on the site at all. So I think I will just be posting my new creations right here on this blog. I have done my best to keep my 4shared and imageshack accounts active, if there is ever a problem with a picture or link not showing up, send me a tweet (SP_Passion) or comment here on the site. With that said I am going to try and get those downloads up asap. Happy simming.

0 comments: